The Most Luxurious of Acreage Estates
Land a helicopter on this palatial private acreage estate in one of Brisbane’s most tightly held and exclusive residential pockets. Only 13kms from the CBD, and 18 minutes to domestic and international airports, this 1.01ha property on the highest point of London Road is truly one of the city’s finest offerings.
Rivalling the most beautiful of classic romantic film sets, the grandest of first impressions creates an extraordinary expectation for what is to come. This stately 901sqm seven-bedroom, six-bathroom mansion, with exquisite interiors bathed in the light of sparkling chandeliers, has a captivating charm which belies an extensive inclusion of modern technology.
All living and entertaining occurs on the lower level, which includes a professional chef’s kitchen, formal and informal lounge and dining areas, theatre, dance room, executive office, games room, self-contained caretaker’s accommodation, gymnasium, multiple courtyards, patios, alfresco entertaining areas and garaging for four vehicles. Retire to the upper floor where there are five large bedrooms plus an ensuited guest room with balconies overlooking expansive gardens.
Concealed by imposing decorative wrought iron automatic gates, this dream playground for children of all ages also offers a helipad, 20m lap pool, paved sunbathing areas, prized manicured grounds with hedgerows, a pond, vegetable patches, potted citrus trees, garden sheds, baroque marble statues, multi-tiered water fountains, and a welcoming porte cochere.
– 2.5acre acreage property, 13kms from CBD, 18mins from airport
– 901sqm stately seven-bedroom, six-bathroom mansion, solid concrete construction
– Prized landscaped grounds, helipad, 20m lap pool, fountains, baroque marble statues
– Pond with custom dolphin fountain, custom light finishes, statue, boat and grass
– Decorative wrought iron automatic gates, stone drive, porte cochere, entertaining terrace
– Chef’s kitchen with European appliances, walk-in pantry, cold room and custom cellar
– Marble staircases, Spanish Crema Marfil marble floors, French doors, chandeliers
– 12-zone commercial a/c, 3-phase power, 3-phase back-up diesel generator, 4.5kW solar
– 12 stations of intercom system, eight water tanks with pumps for irrigation and bore water
– London streetlights powered by solar and 24-main power, RGB led lights powered by DMX
– Four car garage, C-Bus, CCTV, bio-cycle waste, workshop