Start Your Next Chapter Here.
Positioned in the boutique ‘The Wellington’ complex in the heart of East Brisbane is ZENITI8.
Located in the 2032 Brisbane Olympic Games district and only a short walk from the upcoming Cross River Rail, this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, furnished apartment sits on the 8th floor with sensational sweeping Gabba views.
The Brand ZENITI8 was created as a boutique AIRBNB experience, ensuring a highly well-maintained property. With it being rated as a 5 Star unique stay consistently, it has also achieved a proven record-breaking yield, generating double and above the normal rental income for an investment in the area.
This apartment is the perfect entry into the market for first-home buyers or astute investors who are searching for low maintenance living whilst being surrounded by great lifestyle options. With the option of keeping the property as an AIRBNB, potential for future income is uncapped.
Residents have access to spectacular resort-style amenities alongside a selection of retail and dining spaces. It is perfectly located right in the mix of everything East Brisbane and Woolloongabba have to offer. Enjoy being adjacent to the world-class Gabba sporting ground and there are vibrant local cafes and restaurants on your doorstep. With parks, recreation, and an abundance of transport close by, you are only ever a short stroll, ride or drive to everything you need.
– Large modern open plan kitchen with stone benchtops & Bosch stainless steel appliances
– Spacious queen size bedroom with fully built-in walk-in wardrobe
– Google home light features
– One secured basement parking bay
– Ducted air conditioning throughout
– 72 sqm including a 12 sqm balcony
The building features
– Lifts entry
– Security key entry and CCTV
– Rooftop Pool with stunning CBD views & BBQ & entertaining area
– Walking distance to groceries, cafes, schools, hospitals, public transport.
– Onsite management with a 24-hour contact number in case of an emergency
For more information or to book in your inspection, please contact Kaytlyn or Joseph today.